02-03-2010

I love you Magazine x Marcus Gaab

Just recently I bought the (in blogyears prehistoric) december 2009 issue of 'I love you Magazine', a very nice printed blog/zine with great photo's. Especially the spreads by Marcus Gaab, shown below, made a big impression. Besides photographer for the magazine, Gaab is also the husband of I love you its editor in chief Christiane Bördner. What I find fascinating is how the pictures have so much atmosphere with so little attributes. The sets are very minimalistic but still have the cinematic feel and quallity of a film set. This together with the collage style edits result in a moody raw shoot that makes you hungry for more. Visit the I love you Magazine site for updates and take a look at Marcus Gaab his site to see more of his work.

Geen opmerkingen: